- THE OFFICIAL DEPARTMENT OF LABOR WEBSITE
- FILE FOR & CLAIM WEEKLY
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- US Department Of Labor -
- New York State Department Of Labor -
- New York State Dept Of Labor File Un-employment
- This forum provides direct links to the major jobs boards search engines.
- Use theses links to assist you in your job search.
- Please post if these links have been useful in your job search.
- Good luck in your search.
- Please contact me at http://libc.syntelsys.com/emailform.html if I may be of any help.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:04 am
If you desire to receive Christ, we offer the following prayer as an example.
It is not a formula, but it is a representation of what it means to trust in Christ.
"Lord Jesus. I come to you and confess that I am a sinner, that I have lied, thought evil in my heart, and broken your law.
Please forgive me of my sins. I trust in what you have done on the cross, and I receive you.
I believe that you have died on the cross, was buried, and rose from the dead for my sins.
Please cleanse me of my sin and be the Lord of my life.
I trust you completely for the forgiveness of my sins and put no trust in my own efforts of righteousness.
Lord Jesus, please save me as I receive you and believe what you did on the cross is the only way
to be saved from the righteous judgment of God the Father."
If you have prayed the prayer truthfully and faithfully, then you have obeyed Christ and believed the gospel (Mark 1:15).
You've done so because God has granted that you come to Christ (John 6:65), worked belief in you (John 6:29), and granted that you believe (Phil. 1:29).
Now tell others about your commitment to Jesus.
The Bible says, "if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord,
and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead,
you shall be saved; 10 for with the heart man believes,
resulting in righteousness,
and with the mouth he confesses,
resulting in salvation," (Rom. 10:9-10).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest